The Panhellenic Council strives through thought, word, and action, to uphold the traditions, fine standards, and values long held by Auburn women. The members of the Panhellenic Council stand for academic excellence, social responsibility, leadership, and service to our college campus and community. Panhellenic members believe that the highest level of trust should exist between individual chapters and their members, fostering a spirit of friendship and harmony. These are the ideals which will establish a legacy for future generations of Auburn women.
- Dates are released for fall 2021 recruitment! Visit this page on our website for more information.
- Donate for Greek Sing HERE.
- Are you a local business that wants to support the Panhellenic recruitment process? Become a recruitment sponsor by clicking here!
- Interested in joining a Panhellenic sorority this spring? Fill out our interest form linked here!
- Have information you would like to share with our chapters? You can do that by visiting this form. Chapter announcement & visit request form.
- Visit the Auburn Panhellenic blog HERE
Last modified: April 13, 2021