The Panhellenic Council strives through thought, word, and action, to uphold the traditions, fine standards, and values long held by Auburn women. The members of the Panhellenic Council stand for academic excellence, social responsibility, leadership, and service to our college campus and community. Panhellenic members believe that the highest level of trust should exist between individual chapters and their members, fostering a spirit of friendship and harmony. These are the ideals which will establish a legacy for future generations of Auburn women.
- Dates for fall 2022 recruitment are here! Visit this page on our website for more information.
- Sign up for Continuous Open Bidding here!
- Would your business like to sponsor recruitment? Choose a sponsorship through this form.
- Have information you would like to share with our chapters? You can do that by visiting this form. Chapter announcement & visit request form.
- Visit Auburn Panhellenic’s new website here!
- Find the 2022 Recruitment t-shirts here!
Last modified: September 29, 2022