The National Pan-Hellenic Council is the official coordinating agent for nine historically Black Greek letter fraternities and sororities. NPHC and its member organizations have a profound commitment to providing community service and promoting the welfare of the campus and community. The Auburn University Chapter of NPHC serves as the communication link among the affiliate organizations. AU NPHC develops and supports programs designed to meet the needs of the Auburn campus and community.
- The Auburn University NPHC is here to serve as a standard-setting body for the affiliate organizations present on campus.
- NPHC strives to foster and maintain a cooperative environment among member fraternities and sororities.
- NPHC encourages the interaction of its affiliate organizations with the general campus and community.
- NPHC serves as a forum for the consideration of issues important to its member organizations.
- The Council acts as a coordinator of activities and matters of common interest among member fraternities and sororities.